So … have you bought your ticket yet? If not…why not?
It’s just under 24 hours until the biggest event Kinky Apothecary has EVER organised, and in between being ridiculously busy, they can’t help the snippets of excitement they feel…
Here are just some of the things they have planned for you:
* The “Loving Your Hair With Natural Care workshop by natural hair expert and celebrity stylist (to stars such as Jill Scott, Teyonah Parris & Will Smith) Felicia Leatherwood. Yup, she loved Lagos so much last time, she’s finally coming back!
Additional workshops by:
* The founder & CEO; Nibi Lawson
* Ngozi Opara of The Heat Free Hair Movement
* Obia Ewah of Obia Natural Hair
* Wunmi Akinlagun of Woman In The Jungle
* Ijeoma Eboh of Klassy Kinks
* Cassidy Blackwell of Natural Selection Blog
Also let’s not forget:
* Discounted shopping at The Kinky Apothecary Pop-Up Shop (including new additions to the products we stock!) as well a variety of hair and non-hair related vendors
* A Make Up & Pamper lounge from Lola Maja at Sacred Beauty
* The chance to get your hair done…for free!
* Amazing goodie bags sponsored by SheaMoisture & CURLS
… we at Sacred Beauty are also excited to be serving you at this great event. Let’s just say a fantastic time planned for you, and you do not want to miss this one!
Tickets are N8,000 each, and can be purchased from:
To make sure all guests have a fabulous time and walk home with the best giftbags, there is a limit to the number of tickets we’re selling. Once they’re gone, they’re GONE! So don’t miss out!