We’re bubbling with excitement over at Sacred HQ, if you didn’t know Inglot (one of our most favourite makeup companies ever!) is launching in Nigeria very very soon. If you’ve been following Lola online you’ve probably already seen her post pics about the products over the last few years. We love love love their Freedom System which does exactly what it says, it gives makeup artists and beauty lovers the chance to free themselves from carrying around a gazillion items of makeup and compress their kits into easy to carry palettes which can be customised into a personalised kit. The combinations are endless and they’re a really affordable brand too. They deliver great quality products at a realistic price which is another reason why we love them.
BUT.. If you don’t know who Inglot is then you’re missing out on one of the most colourful brands in the world.
Originating from Poland over 30 years ago, this exciting and fast rising Brand has soared to international status with over 450 stores and presence in nearly 60 countries including all the major fashion cities.
Inglot Cosmetics prides itself in being innovative, vibrant and fun offering an extensive range of colours and a variety of products consisting of over 1,500 lipsticks and glosses, eye shadows, blushes, foundations and concealers, mascara and pencils, and a rich collection of nail polishes. So whether you’re a makeup artist or just simply addicated to makeup we know you’re going to absolutely love this brand!
Check out some of our personal pics of the brand which we snapped at the Makeup Show in London and from our in-house collection in our Studio.
Persianas Retail Limited, Nigeria’s leading retail group and premier retailer of international brands has obtained exclusive rights to the Inglot Cosmetics franchise in Nigeria. The Company is opening flagship Inglot Cosmetics stores in Lagos and Ibadan and is looking to recruit bright, dynamic, energetic and creative makeup artists with excellent customer service skills to join its team of Makeup Artists/ Retail Associates, they’ll be opening stores at The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki and The Palms Shopping Mall, Ibadan to start.
So if you have the passion for beauty and fashion then this opportunity is for you! Don’t miss out on the chance to join what will be one of the most creative teams in Nigeria.
- Proactively offer professional make-up advice and cosmetic applications to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers with product choices, locating and providing information about products.
- Ensure proper merchandising of products and maintenance of store displays.
- Build and maintain customer relationships, striving always to achieve excellent customer service standards.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest makeup trends.
- Ability to provide professional advice and cosmetic applications to different levels of customers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the cosmetic industry with background as a professional makeup artist.
- Excellent communication skills and good proficiency in English language.
- Well groomed and presentable physical appearance.
- Passionate, customer-centric and outgoing personality is essential.
- Candidates with additional experience will be considered for Store Manager and Supervisor positions.
To apply, please send your full resume and portfolio to email@example.com
For more information on the brand you can visit http://www.inglotcosmetics.com