Hey Gods & Goddesses!
It’s day 2 of a new fabulous week. Maybe the last week didn’t go well for you or you didn’t achieve the goals you set out to accomplish. But, irrespective of that, decide that this week you would pick yourself up and try again.
Set new goals, pay attention to details- the opportunity you have been waiting for might just be in that little detail. Be determined that you will go on, no matter the road blocks you come across, but most importantly-BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
“You have a clean slate every day you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today’s the day. Say it; THIS IS GOING to BE MY DAY”.
So, back to our beauty post for today: Skin Care!
We keep getting lots of questions on how to take care of the skin and what products to use. Some people think you need to buy expensive products to take care of your skin, but that’s a myth! There are simple ways you can start taking care of your skin and I promise, you will see noticeable changes if you are consistent.
Simple tips for a healthy skin:
- Drink plenty of water each day. Your skin is thirstier than you realize, and it needs H20 just like the rest of your body to hydrate and get rid of impurities.
- Carefully and thoroughly cleanse your skin each day, removing all makeup before bed (NEVER, EVER go to bed with makeup on! If you remember in your dreams, jump up and clean it off right away!). Using a faci al cleansing brush may sound like an expensive investment but when you realise that you can clean deeper than just with your hands alone, you’ll realise the value in an item like the Foreo Luna. It fits into your every day routine and you can use your existing products with it. So no need to buy a whole new range of skincare. Just make the existing products you already have work much better!
- Clean it even if you don’t wear makeup. Your skin encounters all sorts of nasty elements throughout the day, and it has your own dead cells and sebum to deal with. Use a mild, scent-free cleanser on your face and some warm water and don’t forget to pat dry instead of rubbing.
- Eat healthy.
- Use a gentle toner on your skin after you wash.
- Always moisturize your skin after cleansing and toning, even if your skin is oily.
- And, get plenty of sleep.
Hey! Still think your skin type is the difficult type or you already have serious challenges with your skin? Give us a call on +234 80 76 76 76 76 or send us an email at email@example.com to book an appointment for a facial consultation at our Beauty Bar.
Have a GREAT day!